Using this blog & contact info
Members of the Youth Guidance Project Team will be using this blog to:
- Post the resources we find.
- Share updates from the case study discussions we hold.
- Pose questions that we hope you can help us with.
- Invite donors and Civil Society Organisations to help us find resources and information.
- Share our ideas and drafts as they develop, and we welcome your feedback.
We will also be documenting our experiences of being part of this project – sharing updates about our learning from running a youth-participation project across different countries and continents.
As someone interested in the Youth Guidance Project you can use this blog in a number of different ways:
- You can check back regularly to read the latest updates on the front page.
- You can subscribe to our RSS feed using a news-reader or by e-mail to get the latest updates from the blog delivered to you.
- You can search the blog to find resources and information that we have shared.
- You can comment on blog posts to share your ideas on the project.
If you would like to get more involved in the project, then you should contact the Project Manager, Sarah Huxley via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.